Sunday, 3 January 2010

YES! MAN

Oh I do love 'Yes Man!' :)

As you can probably tell I just watched it and for some strange reason it always seems to make me really really happy! :) I love the Polaroid picture of Jim and Zooey on the bike, with Zooey's bike hat! Its sooo cute :)

Maybe its the fact that Jim Carrey always seems to find a way to make me laugh and Zooey Deschanel's clothes are always so pretty!






Today I have already continued to work my way through the gigantic Cadburys Diary Milk bar that the parents bought me for Christmas, its always so appealing just laying there on the table, how can I resist! :)

I'm majorly happy because snow has been forecast for this week :D Even though that probably means we won't get any, it would be nice to get some nice white snow. America always seems to look so beautiful in the snow and it would be really nice for London to look the same :)

I went to lunch today at my Granddad's house, which was really nice. Although he wants me to help him cook and Cooking + Kirsty= Inedible (haha) My speciality's include jacket potato, pasta, beans on toast and apple crumble. I think I should begin to learn how to cook this year. yes that would be fun :)

Ever since my nanny passed away my grandad had gotten really into cooking and today he made us smoked salmon starter, chicken for main with vegetables (some of which he grows) and apple pie (apples from his garden) and it really was very very nice :)

Its back to college tomorrow. I must admit I am looking forward to going back in because it does get to that time of year where I get a little bit bored. At least at college there is always something to do. :)

I'm glad I've started to write on my blog again, I missed it and I've missed talking to all of you! :)
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments that people left me on my last post :)

Have a lovely and restful Sunday everybody!

Love,

~ Kirsty x

1 comment:

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

oh, I hope you get snow! That would be so nice. I also can't cook, but want to learn. What your Granddad made sounds wonderful!! Have fun back at college! :)
love,
Amanda