Saturday, 2 January 2010

and so 2010 begins :)

So its now 2010! :)

I can tell that this year is going to be one of the busiest and most important years so far! To start with I am having University interviews fairly soon to try and get into a paediatric nursing course :) I really really want to be a nurse and I'm just worried that my maths isn't good enough. But I'm going to try my very hardest when it comes to the entry exams, I really am :D

Then I have my A-Levels as well. So many important things to do :)

On other news my first proper outing in the year 2010 was to London Oxford Street with Miss Madison Giddings :) It was soooo much fun today and I finally bought a new calender (Harry Potter of course ;), 'Yes Man' (Only £3 :o) and 'The Hangover' (I just love that film sooooo much!) I just watched it in fact :)


Recently I was bought a dress for Christmas from my parents and I really like it :) I wore it the other night when I went to our local pub with some friends and it was soo comfy. I just love the flower print and the colours used! :)

I love the fact that 'Topshop' has a vintage section now! Although it is expensive and I can never afford anything in it, its sooo pretty to look at! Some of the scarfs and bags are amazing! Ohh to be rich... ;)


I'm going back to college on Monday, which I am looking forward to; but I can't help thinking just how quick this year is going to go! But one of my main resolutions is to achieve my goals for the future :) I'm going to try and have positive thinking all the way :D


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Love,


~ Kirsty x

4 comments:

Kelley Anne said...

Your dress is beautiful. I really love the colors too. Good luck with your interviews and exams!

A Vintage Revival said...

Positivity is the best attitude you can have! I wish you a great year! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I'm studying nursing and I love it, don't stress about the maths, I wwas never particularly good at it and I'm managing just fine :) paeds would be great!

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

I love the dress! What a nice present.
I am most almost positively coming to London and Paris this summer! I'm so excited!!!! So I might be on your side of the pond at some point. :)
Good luck with all your exams!!
xo
Amanda