I thought I would write a blog post today because it is my best friend Madison's birthday! :) She has just turned 18 and we are all going round her house later for a birthday treat :)It's her party on Friday and everyone has to go dressed up as something to do with the letter 'M' and I'm going as Maid Marion :) I can't wait!
I've known Madzy since I started Sixth Form College and she is one of my best friends. We always have such a laugh together and our regular trips to London never get any where near boring, they are always soo much fun!
I hope she has a lovely 18th Birthday, Party and Year :)
Love,
~ Kirsty x

4 comments:
tell Madison I said happy birthday!!!
xoxo
Have a great time tonight :) Need to see some of your fancy dress pictures from the night once youve been! Bet it will be a great laugh xx
I love themes. I also love my birthday because I can pick the theme : )
Thank you very much Kirsty :). I had a brilliant time and am blogging about it right this second haha ;)
Post a Comment