Thursday, 28 January 2010

Smiles all around :)

Wow! I'm sooo happy, because yesterday I found out that I have gained an unconditional offer from Southbank University to study Children's Nursing! :) I'm soooo happy words can not describe! :)
I can not wait to start in September 2010! :) I have to get sooo many injections! (haha) I think its the first time I've actually been excited about having injections :)

Last Friday I started my work experience, which is in a nursery. It is unbelievably cute and I love it! I was with all the little babies which was really nice because I haven't worked with children below the age of 4 before :)

I also got my Blackberry last Friday as well, I really love it, and it means I look at people's blogs on my phone! Wowowow! :)

On Tuesday it was one of my best friends 18th so tonight we are all going to a club called 'Lakota', it should be good. Its so good that more of my friends are turning 18 now, it means we can do more things, like go to the pub :)
Tomorrow its Sophie's actual birthday party and I am REALLY looking forward to that. I will be posting pictures soon :)

I hope everyone is having a GREAT week! :)

Love,

~ Kirsty x

6 comments:

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

Congratulations, Kirsty! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!!!!! :)
xoxo
Amanda

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Wow congrats! So much great news!

Unknown said...

Aww well done girlie! thats a really great achievement, you should be so proud of yourself :) working with kids will be such a rewarding job too. Hope you have a good night out :) x

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sounds like you've having a pretty good week :) I had to have a tonne of needles as well, you soon get over any fear you had of them :)

xxx

Kelley Anne said...

Congratulations Kirsty! That's so exciting.

streetlighteyes said...

congratulations !!
xx