Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Peggy Sue Got Married :)

I would just like to thank everyone for the lovely comments that they write on my blog. I love reading them, its lovely to see that people enjoy reading my blog :)

Today I have got the day off of college, so I thought I would take the time to have a nice relaxing day. I'm going to practice for my university interview later as well.
On Friday I went to my friend Josh's 18th and it was really good, except for the fact that we had to wait 1 hour for our cab! However, the actual party was brilliant! and I think he had a good birthday :)



(Please don't ask me what we are doing here :s haha)


***
At the moment I'm watching one of my favourite films, 'Peggy Sue Got Married'. I don't know if anyone else has watched it but it really is funny. It's about a woman who is getting a divorce from her high-school sweetheart and she goes to her school Reunion with her daughter. Whilst she is there she faints. When she wakes up again she has travelled back in time to when she was a teenager in the 1960s. She sees all her friends again and tries to resolve the troubles that she has acquired in the future; mainly between her and Charlie. She becomes really good friends with Richard who tries to send her back to the 1980s, but there are certain things that get in the way. In the end she wakes up in hospital where Charlie is sitting by her side. Whilst she has been to the 1960s, she has changed an aspect of her past so that her marriage has the chance to be resolved.

If you like light-hearted comedy's, which has really lovely clothes in it, I would recommend watching it :) It is much better than I have described :D

Some of the dresses that Peggy and her friends wear are soooooo lovely! The colours are really pretty! :)

Another film that I love is 'Mermaids' with Cher, Winona Rider and Christina Ricci in it. It is quite an old film but again the early 1960s style clothes are beautiful. I'll write about this film in another post, I think :)
I hope every ones week is going well :)

Love,

~ Kirsty x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh I love Mermaids :)