I'm such a child when it comes to snow, but I do love it! :)
For England we actually seemed to get quite a bit, but compared to other countries it really wasn't much at all.
It was such a good day yesterday, we all went into college and I just had to take lots of pictures to show you! :)
Being England and not coping with the snow very well, we were all sent home early yesterday meaning that I could go to the Harvester for a meal with some of my friends. On the way back I kind of started a snow ball fight :s. It was mainly the girls being attacked by snow via the boys, but it was still really funny! :)







College was on again today but we got sent home early again, so I thought it would be the perfect chance to write a blog entry :)
I had a driving lesson today and I was a bit nervous because I've only driven in the snow once and it wasn't in as much ice. However, I felt it went quite well and we mainly went down the side roads so it was a good experience to have done. I did actually really enjoy it! :)
I haven't got to go into college tomorrow because I can't start my work experience yet, so I think I'll do some work and then I'm going to get a friend's birthday presents :) Hopefully if the snow isn't too bad I'll be able to go to my friend Josh's 18th birthday tomorrow night as well :)
I hope everyone's week has been good so far!
Love,
~ Kirsty x

3 comments:
I love snow too, we don't get much so I dream about it more than the person who has to deal with the downside~ lovely pics and hope you're having a great new year.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
January Charmed bracelet giveaway!
Its never ending isnt it! Looks like yous had fun :) ♥
Snow! Its always fun to see it fall, especially when you're not expecting a lot. I hope you have fun at your friend's party.
Post a Comment