I love the January sales so much :)
I was just browsing through the rails and I saw such a nice skirt! It was meant to be £35 and it was reduced to £20. When I tried it on I wasn't too sure but now I really really love it!
I'm off to Romford in a minute actually because I need to go and get my friends birthday presents. I'm going to resist from buying anything else, although it will be very difficult!
Happy Friday everyone :)
Love,
~ Kirsty x

6 comments:
that is a stunning skirt! lovelove the design. makes me wish we had a topshop in Australia, we miss out!
have a lovely day x
That's so cute! I love the pattern.
that skirt is really nice
i think i might need to head on down to the topshop sales :)
that skirt is so cute!
hey girl nominated you for a blog award, go check it :) x
Dont you just love it when you pick up a bargain like this! Gorgeous. x
Post a Comment