Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Costume party :)

Its only about 2 weeks until my friends birthday party and I can't wait! She's turning 18 and is having a costume party :) Everyone has to go dressed as a character beginning with the letter 'M' and I'm going as Maid Marian from Robin Hood :D One of my friends is going as a tube of mustard! (haha) I can't wait to see what he looks like :)
The costume came from http://www.bestpricefancydress.co.uk/ :) It really is a great website for fancy dress costumes. If your looking for one check it out :)

I'm wearing pink boots with it and am going to edit the outfit slightly if I can. But I don't want to ruin it. I'll see how it turns out... :)

I can't wait now and I will be putting lots of pictures on here so you can see what everyone went as and how creative they all were :)



Snow is meant to set in soon, I hope it does. I love going over the park with my friends and having snow ball fights; although it tends to be the boys who throw them and all of us girls just end up running away! But its still a laugh!

Hope everyone has a nice week :D

Love,

~ Kirsty x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a lovely outfit :) My work used to do medieval banquets, like a party night! and people would really go all out on dressing up. its fun when everyone gets involved. thanks for sharing :) ♥

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

Maid Marian, that is so exciting! I love Robin Hood. I can't wait to see the pictures!
Here's hoping that you get snow. :)
xoxo
Amanda