Monday, 18 January 2010

Presenting Miss America...

Wowowowow! I had such a great time on Friday night! It was sooooooo much fun and was such a laugh! Thank you so much for throwing such a fabulous party Miss Giddings! :)

As most of you know Madison's party was a fancy dress and people had to go as something to do with the letter 'M'. Madison went as Miss America, I went as Maid Marian, Dawn as Marie Antoinette, Sophie went as Mrs Incredible, Ambra, Charlotte and Charlotte went as the 3 musketeers, Billy went as Mr Incredible, Martin as a magician, Greg as a tube of mustard (you get the general idea :)

To cut the story short it was brilliant and I am now going to leave you with some pictures, most of which I look very bad in I do apologise in advance! aha :)

Enjoy... :)










~ Kirsty x

4 comments:

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

That's so amazing, kirsty! You all look great!
xoxoxo

Madi. said...

haha I really enjoyed my party :). I've uploaded a pic with my photoshopping skills on here: www.letitbemadi.blogspot.com.

Also, can you tell me what you think I should do with the sidebar? aaaah.

Unknown said...

Haha wow, great pictures! yous all look awesome :) x

Unknown said...

Nitip gan
jgnlupakumbal,,,,,,,