
Wow! I am so pleased that Tennille from http://tennillexx.blogspot.com/ has given me this award! I came across her blog a short time ago and I am so glad I did because she is such a lovely girl and her blog is really really interesting to read! Thank you so much! :)
Rules for recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
In no particular order, this is who I pass the Lovely Blog award on to: :)
I love reading Ayden's lovely blog! She always has such interesting posts and the pictures she takes are just wonderful!
Marie's blog is full of vintage treats and she definitely deserves this lovely blog award.
Amanda is one of the sweetest girls you can come across. Her blog makes me smile every time I read it! Its a mixture of both fashion, art and every day life and I love her blog posts! :)
Kelley's blog was one of the first blogs I came across and the photographs she takes of the beautiful outfits she wears are just perfect.
This girl has such a great style. I only came across her blog very recently but her posts are something that must be read.
Lauren's blog is a mixture of all of her favourite things and they certainly make for a great read!
I just love reading about Maggi's life. She always has such interesting posts about fashion, crafts and her family :)
If you love art, especially at degree level this blog is definitely something to check out.
There is something about Samantha's blog that almost feels magical. It is so cute and always has such pretty pictures. She is such a sweet girl!
Aya's blog, as a lot of you may know, is totally dedicated to vintage fashion. Aya is so lovely and pretty and I just love reading about her latest finds. The pictures she models in really are stunning!
All of the above blogs truly deserve this award! Thank you for being such lovely blogs! :) :)
Love,
~ Kirsty x

6 comments:
aww thank you so much :) this cheered up my horrible horrible day and your words about my blog are so kind. love and sparkles x
Wowowowowowow, thank you so much for thinking of me! Congrats on getting the award too! :D
Thanks so much! I love these types of posts, I always find out about so many great blogs.
Thank you so much Kirsty!! I love reading your blog too. :)
xoxox
Congratulations - that is ONE lovely blog you've got there ;).
BTW, my new blog is now open haha:
www.letitbemadi.blogspot.com.
See you when I'm 18!
Thank you so much for this kirsty, and for your kind words! Youre a lovely lass, and your blog is always such a joy to read :) Really pleased to have been given this, thank you muchly xx
Post a Comment