Sunday, 21 June 2009

'Now it's time for the news...'

As usual I went round to Madison's house last night, which was hilarious! As it was raining we decided we would do some filming which started off with us planning on doing a weather forecast; however after some intense thinking we changed our mind and started doing a sketch show (Very random! but extremely entertaining ;) It was such a good night! Madison's mum Tracy even made us cakes :) (YUM!!) Her cakes really are lovely, they were little pretty cupcakes, all different decorations, they were so pretty I didn't want to eat them! But I did because they smelt and tasted too good!
Today I'm not planning on doing too much to be honest, I've got to do some homework a bit later and then I'm going to dust and hover my room (thrilling job!) 'Top gear' starts again tonight which I'm looking forward to and 'Casualty 1909', such good programmes. So yeah, that's my plans for today!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone! :D

Love and cupcakes,

Kirsty .x.
(Intense acting preparations)
(Ohh its a mint!)
('Nylon' always comes into the picture somewhere along the line ;)

2 comments:

Madi. said...

In the words of the Kat (the cookie monster):

HIRARIOUS!!

Have just finished the video, am saving it as a movie, then uploading it onto youtube and thy blog - so you'll be able to see it soon ;)

chrissythreads said...

That video was absolutely brilliant, looking forward to episode 2