Friday, 26 June 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

This week has been quite a busy week with college. On Monday we had our normal lessons starting our A2 work (I can't believe how quickly this year has gone!) and it was my Mum's birthday :)

(This cake was lovely!)


Then on Tuesday afternoon me and the girlies went to the cinema to see 'The Hangover'. It was soooooo good! ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! 'Tigers like pepper, they hate cinnamon'. This line had me and Sophie laughing for about 5 minutes!


After this we went to the pub for a family thing of Sophie's and ended up taking a lot of pictures (as you do!)


Wednesday consisted of a University open day at my college. It was really interesting and had a lot of different Universities there so I picked up 9 prospectuses just to scroll through! Although I think I now know which 5 I want to put down on my UCAS form :)


Thursday I wasn't planning on doing anything apart from homework, but in the afternoon as we have had a lot of days off of college this week, I did my homework and then went to Lakeside with Sophie, Ambra and Charlotte :) It was really good and I only spent 60p on a 'Galaxy'! So proud.


Today I helped out at college helping the new intake with some Health and Social activities. I can't believe how much it rained though! I got drenched by the time I got to college, the weather does look a bit better now. I hope it stays sunny as I'm going to a BBQ at Michael's today and it needs to be nice and hot! :D


Tomorrow I'm starting my driving lessons over the 'car drome' :s I'm feeling excited at the thought of learning how to drive but I'm also already extremely nervous, as I don't even know how to start a car! But I suppose this is all a learning experience. In the evening I'm going to the O2 for a meal with Madi and Amy! Should be really good!


On that note I am going to make myself some lunch, and watch Wimbledon! I love Wimbledon, I went once when I was at senior school and had such a laugh, what an experience it was. Lasts years final was brilliant! Lets hope its just as good, if not better this year!



(Picture from Morguefile)





1 comment:

S. said...

Oh i watched the hangover and the prposal with my friends the other day, but i gotta say hangover was the best! my tummy hurt after laughing so much!
good luck with the driving xox