Today I wasn't really planning to do much but I decided to go into Romford with my friend Sophie. I'm quite proud of myself, I only bought a bag for £5 and resisted the temptation of buying any DVDs (Which I must say was very hard indeed!)
As you can see in the picture me and Soph decided to make some popcorn (which was sooooooo yum!) We also watched 'Mamma Mia' and had a good old sing-song.
As you know my goal is to learn how to cook for the summer so I cooked 'Shepard's Pie' (all that is left to be said is my presentation skills on the cooking front really need to be improved muchly :S)
I'm quite looking forward to going back to college because I hate to admit it but I'm getting a bit
bored just lazing around my house.
I've just started reading a book atm which is by Sophie Kinsella called 'Remember Me?' its really good and so funny! Bit cringy in parts but most books are to an extent!
My plans for tomorrow are to go into college for about an hour to get some help with my Maths work and then have a nice relaxing day! :)
I might even dust my room :o (Now that really is shocking!)
I'm looking forward to Friday as me and my friends as going to Ask Italian for a nice meal to celebrate the end of exams for the summer! :)
Ciao .x.
As you know my goal is to learn how to cook for the summer so I cooked 'Shepard's Pie' (all that is left to be said is my presentation skills on the cooking front really need to be improved muchly :S)
I'm quite looking forward to going back to college because I hate to admit it but I'm getting a bit
bored just lazing around my house.
I've just started reading a book atm which is by Sophie Kinsella called 'Remember Me?' its really good and so funny! Bit cringy in parts but most books are to an extent!
My plans for tomorrow are to go into college for about an hour to get some help with my Maths work and then have a nice relaxing day! :)
I might even dust my room :o (Now that really is shocking!)
I'm looking forward to Friday as me and my friends as going to Ask Italian for a nice meal to celebrate the end of exams for the summer! :)
Ciao .x.

4 comments:
Hey Kirsty,
Thanks, I sure do hope so too!
lol I'm actually only in year 8, not sure how it is in the UK, but in Aus you do 12 years of school and then move onto uni, so the tests are probably VERY different lol and i've got 4 years of school to go!
Love, Sab.
p.s you watched wolverine? lol i love Hugh Jackman!
the 'Shepherds' Pie was very nice but I didn't get any of the pop corn (boo hoo!)
Pointless ending?!?! When did Wolverine have a pointless ending Kirsty?!?! Lol, sorry - getting all X-men geekish. YOU MUST WATCH THE X-MEN FILMS!!
REmember me is a good book :)
YAY for ask... cept I have to go to a family party after that (let's stay out for as LONG as possible right...?)
Post a Comment