Saturday, 13 June 2009

A meal, a party and a Uni induction!




Last night was really fun! Me and the girls decided we would go for a meal at a new restaurant that has recently opened in Hornchurch :) Its called 'Ask Italian'. I don't know if anyone else has ever been, but it is soo nice! I had a Margaretta pizza which was lovely but I must say the pasta that some of my other friends had looked delicious :P
Anyway after we had eaten the scrumptious meal :D Madi invited us all to her families party :) It was really good, we sat outside most of the night and talked (Us girls like to gossip! :D) Madison's mum made such a nice set of cakes! The picture above was a chocolate cake that she made and I had a bit and wow! It was sooooooo nice! :)
After a nice night out on Friday I had to be up fairly early to go to a University induction day, it was really interesting. I went to look at South bank and because I want to be a children's nurse I went to talk to the member of staff about the course and watched a presentation! It really looks interesting and I HOPE I get into a university like South bank because it seems to have a lot to offer!
As my parents came with me, we went to the Tate modern to have a look around and to have a meal. I had a cheese burger which was lovely! (As you can see I'm having a healthy few days in the food criteria :s haha)
I got this really good book about different fashions from all over the world, its called 'What I wore today' Really good pictures I'd recommend it!
Anyhoo I'm off to make my tea!
.x.

2 comments:

S. said...

lol thanks, the test went pretty good.
u and ur friends look like sisters! lol, i love pizza too yummo, they're my favourite food to pig out on!
<3

Madi. said...

It was pretty funny :)
Oh wow - glad you liked the UNi and I BET you get in ;)
Ahhhh college tomorrow!! Did you say something about doing something at lunch?