Thursday, 18 June 2009

'Ohh Romeo, Romeo'

Hi again, sorry I haven't blogged for a little while as I've been quite busy at College. Anyway back to the blogging world...
Yesterday I went to see 'Romeo and Juliet' in the park with my parents and Madison :) It was really good! I've never read the whole book and so wasn't sure of some of the more tiny details, but now I understand. I thought the acting was good except the person who played 'Romeo' was slightly over the top, which made me and Madi laugh :s haha! This then made us laugh even more to see each other laugh and so we had to do some very heavy breathing techniques to stop ourselves from bursting out laughing.

As it was so windy yesterday half of the set fell down which was funny at the time, but when Juliet sat down on the bed I was so scared that the bed was going to fall on her (Thankfully it didn't! Phew!)

As we were getting out of the car yesterday we turned around to see 'Mercutio' stepping out of his car in his Shakespearean costume which was slightly surreal lol.

Anyway, the evening was great and I'm glad Madi feels happier now as she was very upset during the day! I send her lots and lots of hugs! :D

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because Me, Madi, Dawn, Debra, Sophie and Ambra are going to Portobello Road to the Vintage Market :) Should be fun!


Love and Laughs,

Kirsty .x.

1 comment:

Madi. said...

OMG I forgot that we were next to Mercutio's car!! hilarious :D