Tuesday, 9 June 2009

The day of communications!

Hi again!
Well today I had my communications exam, its only a key skills exam but I still want to do well at it as it gives you 20 more ucas points. In the morning I was really rather nervous but it wasn't as bad as I thought but I don't know how I did yet.
I'm looking forward to tonight as I'm going to Dawn's house which is so funny and I get to see Poppy! Her cat, shes so cute!
I'm hoping to do some volunteer work over the summer and so I have sent of some emails!
OMG! Did anyone watch Ashes to Ashes last night!?!? How amaze was that! It was almost of clever as LOST, and that's clever! I love Alex Drake she is so funny and Gene Hunt! 'Shall I give you a slap, will that wake you up?'- Gene Hunt, Ashes to Ashes.
If you haven't watched it yet and you intend to, look away now.........
I thought the ending was such a clever twist the fact that she is still in a comma in 1982 as well as just regaining her consciousness in 2009. Ohhhhhh its clever!
Me and my family have a theory that Summers was the infection which had to be fought off and that Gene Hunt was the white blood cells which helped her to get better... You never know!
I'm so glad that they left the ending open so that another series could be made! I hope they make a new one!

Other great news! Hotel Babylon is coming back! LOVE IT! :)

Any way I be off now because other wise you will never get me to shut up! lol

Ciao! .x.

2 comments:

S. said...

Hey Kirsty,
lol i have my exams coming up too and a big test this weekend so you're not the only nervous one :S
but you're exams are probably way more difficult since you're in college!
You can call me Sab by the way
xox

Madi. said...

Ashes to Ashes - fantastique :) And I'm sure you did well on communications. Oh, and guess what I found...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJTQpqoUCs

Oh yeah - I love Nylon, You love Dominic - perfecto!