Sunday, 28 June 2009

'Maybe its because I'm a Londoner'...


This morning I woke up and was VERY nervous :s because I had my first driving lesson, but it was soooo much fun! Could not steer properly at first (:S lol) but I think I got the hang of it in the end. I'm not on the roads at the moment I'm over the Cardrome, which I feel much happier about :)

Last night was really fun, some people from my old school went round to Michael's house for a BBQ which was very nice and then he drove us around in his car, because he's just passed his test :D

After my driving lesson, I had arranged with some friends to go into town for a night out :) Me, Amy and Madison went to 'TGI Fridays' in Leister Square which was VERY nice! We played the game 'What people are thinking' :) You had to be there to find it funny lol.




We then walked around London for a while and took many snappages :)
It was such a fun night!

I can't wait until two weeks time... Its the Harry Potter Premiere :D :D

OH WOW!

I haven't really got much planned for today, just a nice chill day :D


No comments: