Sunday, 14 June 2009

Little chief goes to southend!!

This weekend I've been quite busy actually. Today my mum wanted to go and see an art exhibition and talk to the artist so we drove up to Southend. After an hour! of waiting :), we were going to go and have fish and chips on the beach (which is what you have to do in the summer and when your by the sea! lol) but for some reason it was really busy! Probably because its the first time in ages that the sun has been out for a whole day here in England :). So on the way back we decided to stop in 'The Little Chief' which I have not been in for ages! It was so nice. Scampi and chips with peas yum!! The Chocolate fudge cake for dessert!! I tell you something though, I'm not eating too much this week, I have eaten out 3 days in a row which has been nice but wooo! haha.


I just had to take a picture next to the legendary restaurant. :)

2 comments:

Madi. said...

LOVE THE DRESS ;)

S. said...

hahaha i absolutely love choc fudge cake! just reading about it makes me crave it =]
yeah we did have a good laugh, we were also planning on nicking one of our friend's wallets and chucking it out the window (of course we'd go get it back for her tho, at the end of the night!), but she got suspicious and wouldn't let us get near it! omg i miss summer so much, it's so cold here and it'll get even colder next month!
well, enjoy the sun,
<3 xo