Friday, 24 July 2009

Thank you Jessica! :)

Last night when I logged onto my blog, I noticed I had a new comment. When I looked down and read the comment I saw that Jessica from the fabulous site 'chronically vintage', had nominated me for the 'Lemonade Stand Award! :) I am so very grateful to her as this is my first fun blog award and she is such a lovely girl! :)

Her blog is amazing, always full of exciting new posts and pictures! I am very glad to have met her here on blogger because she is such a sweet and wonderful person! Thank you so much Jessica! :)

I get so excited when I see that people have commented on my blog and to see that I have received a blog award was fabulous! So thank you to all the great blogs out there that have made me feel very welcome to the blogging world, of which I love! :)

I'd like to pass this award onto 12 other people who's blogs are inspiring. Jessica very kindly gave me the details in which I can do this so here goes:

I'd like to pass the Lemonade Stand Award onto:



Kelley Anne- Kaleidoscopic Refrains

Amanda- Amanda Atkins in a Canary forest

Madison- Blog Me Famous

Nicola- Nicola Ticola Ponders

Marie- Lemondropvintage

Aya- Strawberry Koi

Letters from the Home-Front







All these blogs are worthy of this award, but I was spoilt for choice as there are so many blogs which are truly amazing! Well done every one! :)

If anyone wishes to pass this fun award onto other friends you are more than welcome to follow the instructions below:

1.) Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who’s given it plus his or her blog link.


2.) Pass the award on (or not, if you’d prefer) to other blogs that you’ve recently discovered.


3.) Link to your nominees within your post.


4.) Contact the nominees to let them know they've been chosen for this award.


Thank you again to Jessica for this truly lovely award! :)

I won't be blogging for a week, so I hope you all have a fabulous week to follow and I am looking forward to speaking to you all next weekend! :)

Lots of love,

Kirsty .x.

17 comments:

Maggi said...

Wowowowowowow, thank you so much! And congrats on your award, it's truly deserved!

Aya Smith said...

Congratulations, and thank you for rewarding me as well!!! :)

Eliza said...

That's such a lovely award, I never had one before! Thank you so so much! I'm happy that you think my blog's inspirational :) Have a good week then! And thank you again :*

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

Thank you so much, Kirsty! I'll include the award in my next post. Have an awesome week!!!
xoxo
Amanda

Charmaine Li said...

congrats on the award!

Tessies Hearts said...

Thank you very much Kirsty!! You know how exciting it is to get awards and find out that people like reading your ramblings, haha, so I'm very touched as you can imagine :-) heehee made my day!

nicola xx

Tessies Hearts said...

I don't know how to link other blogs in a post...?! Soon as I figure it out then I'll post about it!!

nicola xx

Miss Woody said...

lovely blog !

BaronessVonVintage said...

congrats on the award and THANK you for listing me. XOXO

Kelley Anne said...

Oh thank you for the award! That's so sweet of you:) I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Oh my sweet dear, you are very welcome - and may I say, you are simply too kind for words! Your lovely post has truly made me blush and helped to brighten a rather morose weekend.

Your blog is an absolute delight, just as you are, honey, and I truly hope that this is just the first in a long line of recognitions it (and you) will receive.

Many thanks & scores of hugs!
♥ Jessica

Madi. said...

Thank you Kirsty! :) Now I fancy Lemonade...let's make some this summer!!

Center Parcs ssssooooonnnn woo!

hannah, heart city said...

congrats on the award, you have a lovely blog here!

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Congrats and thank you for the award!

xo
Sophie

PS: Love your blog's layout!

S. said...

Oh wow!
Thanks so much Kirsty!
Heaps of Love,
Sab =]

Tessies Hearts said...

I've finally figured out how to link...so check out my latest post! :-)

nicola xx

nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Well done on the award xoxoxo