My plans for the day actually were achieved... Homework,
hoofer my room and do my ironing! I was pretty impressed that I didn't get distracted and actually stuck to my daily plan! =)
I was watching Wimbledon, but I got a bit preoccupied reading a book that I bought yesterday... Its called 'The Grafton Girls' By Annie Groves. Its a really really good book about 4 working girls during world war two, if you like stuff like that then I'd recommend it! =)

After my driving lesson yesterday, which I very much enjoyed and actually got to go into second gear (Scary times!) I went to Lakeside to get some stuff for holiday. I got a book, a really nice dress and top from the 'Dotty
Ps' sale :D and some very nice shoes! =)
Back to college tomorrow and off to the Harry Potter Premiere on Tuesday evening. Ron = <3
Love and shoes
1 comment:
Ooh! I love everything you got! Those shoes are adorable, and so is the dress! And I actually have a shirt very similar to that one you got, I love it so much! I use it so much! <3
~ Caitie
Post a Comment