My favourite quote of the day was from my friend Jess: 'Ohh so who have we got here then?!' :)
In the evening we came back to my house and had pizza whilst having a good old chat :) It was a really nice night! I do think I'm going to have to see Harry Potter at least 2 more times now! :D
Today I went with my parents to an art place called 'Waterperry'. My mum is heavily into art and always likes looking around places like this. It was very crowded and sold lots of different things. I have been feeling rather tired today so I did feel rather ratty because of it. I found the exhibition ok, but there was not as much there as there was last year I felt. My mum seemed to enjoy it so that's good. It was extremely muddy, but that is what you expect from a typical British summer isn't it? It really reminded me that I should get some wellies soon or for next year!
There was a stall in the main 'market tent' which sold some really interesting facial and hand products, all the way from Scotland. They are made from natural ingredients one of these being seaweed. The smell of some of the items are out of this world! As I get quite chapped hands the lady recommended me a really nice body lotion. I was getting ready to pay her when she said I could have it for free as it was a new product and she wanted some feedback on the lotion. I am very grateful to her. The product was worth £10 as well!
:)
Love Kirsty .x.

2 comments:
Hi Kirsty!
Those are pictures of the english countryside I'm assuming? They're beautiful!
How nice that Diana gave you the lotion for free!! I'll have to check out her website. Have a good weekend!!
xoxo Amanda
I hope you enjoyed Harry Potter! I can't wait to see it :D
Post a Comment