To start of with I had to go into college for a test which involved me doing a discussion with 3 of my health and social friends which was actually quite good because it wasn't a proper exam it was basically having a long chat to your friends about the topic we had chosen to talk about which reflected health matters.
I met up with some of my old weekend work friends. It was really nice to catch up because they are such a lovely group of girls! Anyway because we met up quite late notice we decided to pop into Romford for a bit of a shop (Or window shop in my case :s) 
I really wasn't planning on buying anything (I always say this) but when I came across these lovely red, heart sunglasses I could not say no! They were only £1.00 (bargain!)
When it got to about 4ish we went in an ice cream parlour called 'Cakes and Shakes', I didn't get one to myself but Kelly and Jess let me have some of theirs and it was lovely. Mango sorbet and Bubblegum sorbet is really really refreshing!

I really wasn't planning on buying anything (I always say this) but when I came across these lovely red, heart sunglasses I could not say no! They were only £1.00 (bargain!)
When it got to about 4ish we went in an ice cream parlour called 'Cakes and Shakes', I didn't get one to myself but Kelly and Jess let me have some of theirs and it was lovely. Mango sorbet and Bubblegum sorbet is really really refreshing!

Anyway I had to get home because a couple of my friends were coming round for the evening, so I had to tidy my messy room and then I was delighted when Madison gave me a present :D I opened it to find the cutest little key chain and fridge magnet which reads 'I thought I was indecisive but now I'm not sure'- It sums me up to a T. In some of my other posts I have said that I was an indecisive person and this fridge magnet does prove this! Thank you so much for the pressies Madi! :) I LOVE them! xToday I'm going to the 'Cardrome' for a driving lesson. I always get slightly nervous before hand but I hope it shall be ok. Then at 10:00am I'm off to London for the 'Lazy Oaf' sale with Ambra and Madison :) Should be fun, I may have to buy something there just because :s
Have a great day! :)
Love,
Kirsty .x.

3 comments:
Good luck on your driving lesson. Your sun glasses are amazing! I've been eying similar ones for a while, wondering if I should get them. I love yours!
I. love. those. glasses.
Cute pics from the ice cream shop- I want a cake or shake myself. I love those glasses.
Post a Comment