Hay fever has gotten the better of me today, however this has not stopped me from venturing outside with my dog Barney :) The weather in England today has been rather pleasant, so off me and Barney went into the garden for the afternoon to collect our thoughts. Barney did however have other ideas about chasing my cat Kit around the garden, but Kit was having none of it!When I woke up this morning I had a clear plan in my head of what I was going to do today. I thought I would plan what to pack for my not too distant holiday to Dorset, I would text my friend Ambra as she isn't too well and get a large part of my coursework out the way. However I only managed the two later plans as I could plan what to pack nearer the time.
That's the only trouble with summer holidays, the days I am not busy I get incredibly bored (and the holiday has only just started). I'm one of those people who needs to be kept occupied by something, like going out for a walk or blogging. I'm also one of those people who likes to be around others, and I think when I haven't got too much planned I do begin to feel kind of... bored. Anyway I'm going to enjoy the summer break as much as possible, as when I go back to college I'm probably going to feel a little bit more stressed with this being A-Level year and the University application process starts. Its all a bit scary to be honest! :S
I'm looking forward to Thursday, as I am going to another University induction day. This one is at 'City' in London. I've been told by my teachers that it is a really good university for children's nursing. It's interesting to go to different uni's as you are able to see what the courses look like. I really can't wait to go to Uni, I just hope I get accepted into the one I want to go to :)
I hope everyone is having a lovely week!
Love Kirsty and Barney .x.

7 comments:
Your dog is SO cute! claire @ y-s x
I love your red dress and bow, and Barney is adorable!
oooh, good luck getting into the university you want!! I'm sure you will. :) I loved reading about Barney. He is so cute!
-Amanda
You and Barney look precious in these photos! Love them!
Oh good luck with your applications...and your upcoming vacation:) You and your dog both look adorable...the red really suits you.
You both look so sweetly adorable! The red bow in your hair is such a perfect touch :)
Wishing you a lovely, serene day, honey!
♥ Jessica
My dog randomnly runs round in circles too, haha! They're the best to keep you cheery! Barney is a cutie!
nicola xx
nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com
Post a Comment