Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Harry Potter

(Picture from Sav :D )
For those of you who don't know me I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan! :) and yesterday I was really excited because me and my friend Sophie were going to go to Leister Square to see the premiere of the Half Blood Prince. The only trouble was that I had college all day (The one day that I would have liked to have had a half day but no!) Anyway in Health and Social my friends Leia and Sav were also excited about having the chance of seeing the premiere to, as they had a half day and so were going to the premiere at 12. By the time I had gotten out of my English class (at 4!), I actually ran to the station and then got the tube to Leister Square. By the time I had got there the rain had ABSOLUTELY fallen out of the sky and the place was packed solid. It was really good to go but slightly disappointing that I didn't get to see Ron :(


Anyway at least now I will be prepared to leave earlier (in the morning, or camp there as my friend Dawn suggested ;) for next years premiere.


Leia and Sav did so well to get lots of pictures of the cast and guess what... They even got to hug Rupert Grint! :o


Love and magic,


Kirsty .x.

5 comments:

Kelley Anne said...

Thanks! I'm glad to be back. I love your blog layout! The borders are so pretty:) How did you do this?

Madi. said...

Next year, Kirsty, next year...

Katie Burry said...

Aww! Too bad! That would have been so cool if you had gotten to go! (is "gotten" a word even?)

Oh, and before I forget - thanks for the comment! I'm so glad to find that there are other teens out there who like vintage clothes! I was starting to think I was the only one! :)

~ Caitie

S. said...

OMG UR FRIEND GOT TO HUG RUPERT GRINT???
I LOVE HIM, I AM SO JEALOUS LOL!!!
omgggg yes they showed a bit of the London premier on the news here in Aus, Emma Watson's footlong dress was soaked at the ends! lol OMG CAN'T WAIT TILL THE MOVIE! =]

Marie said...

I would have been in line with you if I could! I am a huge fan of the books and I like the movies very much too.
Love the name of your blog, made me smile!