Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Hairdo and Lipstick

Last night whilst I was finishing watching Pearl Harbor I decided that I do actually love Kate Beckinsale's hair. This got me thinking. I decided to try and copy one of hair styles from the film and even though it was not as good as hers was, I thought I would wear my hair like it today when I went shopping with Sophie and Ambra. I did curl it though, because I often wear my hair straight so thought I'd opt. for something a bit different for a change! :)

My shopping experience was fun. I did my best not to buy any clothes, although I was majorly tempted by a pair of red, patent shoes; but I resisted the temptation of their beauty :s

I bought some items for my holiday, which included:
. A bright red lipstick (I adore red lipstick at the moment. It may have something to do with the fabulous film of 'Pearl Harbor'.
. Mascara
. Nail Varnish remover
. Kirby Grips

All exciting stuff :s

The weathers not so good here today, its a bit rainy and grey. When I got back from Lakeside I went in Sophie's new car :) She is learning to drive and decided to buy a second hand car which is a real beauty ;) Its a lovely black KA.

The rest of my day shall consist of chocolate and television I think. Tomorrow I'm going to pop into our local town for a few bits and pieces with my mum and then I'm going to Nandos in the evening :) Can't wait! I've even decided what I'm going to eat already! :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day,

Love and Lipstick,

Kirsty .x.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for visiting my blog...and your lovely comment....you look very vintage youself in this photo..you have beautiful hair...

Kelley Anne said...

You look beautiful! The curls, dress and red lipstick really suit you. Where are you going on holiday?

Chocolate and movies sounds good...maybe I'll make that my plan for tomorrow evening:)

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a sweet hairstyle, curls suit you to a tee. Isn't red lipstick amazing? It's a perpetual favourite of mine too and always help me feel more connected to the fashions of the past, no matter what else I'm wearing.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, I hope you're having a beautiful week, honey.

♥ Jessica

Victoria said...

I just found your blog and I love it! :D

Your hair looks lovely here. xx

http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

kadler said...

Your hair is gorgeous! I've never been able to get great curls. Good job.