Thursday, 6 August 2009

Tim Burton's new film...

Wowowowowow!

When I first heard about this new film I was so excited! To think that Walt Disney's 'Alice and Wonderland' is being re-made and has Johnny Depp starring as the 'Mad Hatter' :)

I used to love the original 'Disney- Alice and Wonderland', I hope this is as good as it looks.

Unfortunately it isn't out until 2010 but still that's not too far away considering we are in August already. (Which I can not believe!)

I haven't seen many Tim Burton films apart from 'Edward Scissor Hands' and 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' but this looks fabulous! Helena Bonham Carter is also in it. She is definitely one of my favourite actresses. She is so different and her style in every day life is so quirky, I love it :)

8 comments:

GypsyFox said...

I can't wait for this movie, I too just love Alice in wonderfland!

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

Helena Bonham Carter is so amazing! I'm also excited that Anne Hathaway is playing Alice!!!

You HAVE to see Tim Burton's "Big Fish". You would just love it. It's full of vintage clothes and hairstyles and old circuses and is a beautiful story, too.

Witchcrafted Life said...

The costumes that I've seen in photos for this movie seem out-of-this-world wonderful! Can't wait for hit to hit theaters either :)

Thank you so much for your dear comment yesterday, Kirsty honey! I hope you have a beatiful weekend!

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

debra@dustjacket said...

It will be really different with Tim Burton heading up the movie. He always does things in a dark unusual way :)
xxx

S. said...

oh yes the cast is amazing with johnny depp wo can pull off any role, helena bonham carter (she was awesome as bellatrix lestrange)and anne hathaway who's one of my fav actresses. can't wait to see the movie. i used to love the book when i was younger =]

Madi. said...

Can't wait :).

Haven't you seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the newest one)? That's a Tim Burton film. Also some of the old Batmans... I'm sure you've seen at least one!!

Cya tonight :)

Kirsty said...

Gypsy Fox= I know me neither! It looks so good :)

Amanda= Wow! I have just looked up 'Big Fish' and it looks fabulous! I may have to watch that soon :)

Jessica= Your very welcome! You really are so sweet! :) I know the costumes are amazing and the scenery looks divine!

DustJacket Attic= It certainly will be and the cast they have got lined up look wonderful!

Sab= Its such a great film with a fab cast! Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter should be able to pull this off wonderfully :)

Madison= I completely forgot that he directed 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'! I can't beleive I forgot that. That is truely a great film and I hope Alice is great to! :)
Cya tonight!

Thank you for your very kind comments everyone! :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Oooh can't wait either!
I'm sure it's going to be a visual delight...I want to see all the great costumes as well! Great weekend darling!!