
As you may well know I am rather obsessed with the American TV series 'Lost'. It really is fabulous! I think as the series are moving on I'm actually enjoying it more and more. The fact that you have to remember, link and unravel the scenes makes it so much more enjoyable to watch.
At the end of the last series, I was so intrigued what was actually going to happen, as the characters were stuck in the 1970s. Juliet (one of my favourite characters) has her fate left in the hands of the Lost writers; when she falls down a shaft due to the electromagnetism.
At the end of the last series, I was so intrigued what was actually going to happen, as the characters were stuck in the 1970s. Juliet (one of my favourite characters) has her fate left in the hands of the Lost writers; when she falls down a shaft due to the electromagnetism.
I completely loved the fact that Sawyer and Juliet got together. They had such a cute relationship. Sawyer actually started to settle down and they had a real life going for them. However this was disrupted when some of the characters: Jack, Kate, Syid, Hurley, Locke and Sun came back to the island for unknown reasons... Oh its so intriguing! I need to know what happens next! :) Guess I'll have to wait until February like everyone else.
I've begun to watch the programme from the first series to see if I can pick up on any secrets which may give me an idea of where the programme is actually going. I've picked up on some interesting points like:
.Series 1= Locke has 1 white eye and 1 black eye. The reference of white and black is constantly shown throughout the show. (White + black checkers, white + black stones, white and black subtitles).
.Series 2= Hurley and Syid hear 1940s music on the walky talky. Syid says it could be coming from any where close, or far away. Hurley says 'Or anytime'. This could suggest that the island is moving in time all the way through the drama, this is why no one can find them.
My favourite characters in the show are:
.Charlie (I hope he comes back. He did die, but this is Lost so who knows!)
.Juliet (Such a nice character)
.Sawyer (Josh Holloway is lovely :)
.Miles and Hurley (They are hilarious together!)
I do love the fact that you can never quite guess what is going to happen. The writers are so clever to actually remember tiny details of their show. Their office must be composed of so many post-it notes! ;)

3 comments:
LOST FOR LIFE. I'm guessing you've been either watching Lost recently OR you are having withdrawel symptoms.
I hope you don't mind the make-over photos being on my blog btw!! haha ;)
I watched it but then in later series they put it on really late, so I kinda dropped off. Wish I hadn't now!
Charlie and Sawyer are my fav's.
xoxo
i am in love with your header! simply wonderful! you have such a lovely blog!
congratulations on your exam results!
i really need to get back into lost, i loved it..but lost track a little.
:)
Post a Comment