Thursday, 13 August 2009

Bowling and the letter 'M'...

Yesterday was so much fun! Ambra, Debra, Madison, Dawn, Ricky, Joe and I went to Romford to go bowling. This was the first time I had been bowling in years :) It was so much fun! (I got a strike, whilst Madi got about 4!) Ambra won this game of bowling and got a score of something like 110, whilst I was still only down on 94. Well done Ambra!


Afterwards we went to 'Pizza Hut' across the other side of Romford in Dawn's little car (When I can drive I am so going to have to drive her places!) After chatting for ages about Madison's 18th in January we tucked into pizza. We all have to go to her party as something beginning with the letter 'M'. I was thinking 'Marilyn Monroe', but has anyone else got any good suggestions? :)

As 'Pizza Hut' is situated in a little retail park we went to pets at home, where Ricky made a friend and Ambra miraculously conceived a baby bump! (Long story :)

Then we chatted outside for about 2 hours! It was so much fun and was really nice to meet Ricky and Joe :)


~Kirsty x



5 comments:

Maggi said...

Sounds like a fun time! Marilyn Monroe is a good choice, you could also try muppets, man, maid, mom or moron even. lol

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

ooh so much fun!
you could go as Madeleine Bellcar (a 30s teen model) - http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=madeleine%20bellcar&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi (there are some good pictures of her there).

Madi. said...

What a wonderful day :). Ooh, and I've just uploaded the 'M' list on my blog... but i think marilyn monroe is a really good one.

Just read the things to do before you're old and boring comment and didn't come back to you!! Well I think you will achieve BOTH those things - becoming a nurse and going to America with me.. But maybe you'll just be visiting me in my American house haha.

See you this afternoon for the photoshoot!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a fun sounding day! This post got me thinking about when the last time was I went bowling, and you know what, I seriously think it was when I was 15! A whole decade ago, oh my! I will definitely have to make a point to get down to the lanes sometime again in the near future.

Hope you have a positively splendid weekend, sweetie!
♥ Jessica

SC said...

omg, i work @ pizza hut = =;;

haha... yeah. sigh. sucks being a working-class teenager.