Monday, 17 August 2009

I do love a good book :)

As from yesterday I have started selling some books on www.amazon.co.uk. I'm not sure if they will sell but I might as well give them a go. At the moment I'm selling a lot of art books of my mum's as she has just finished doing a module on her degree.

Some of the books I am selling include:
. The human figure in motion
. Pocket Guides- Faces by The national gallery
. The Nude by Kenneth Clark
. Anatomy: A complete guide for artists by Joseph Sheppard
. What is exhibition design?
. The good study guide by The open university
. The Teddy Bear Encyclopedia (My old book :)

I'm selling these books under the name 'kmvsbooks', and at the moment am only selling books to the UK, but may start selling them further in the future :)
I think I may start trying to sell some old CDs and DVDs as well :)

Yesterday was quite a good but quiet day. Firstly me and my parents went to an old barn, as there was a farm sale on. I got some really nice chocolate biscuits (Yum!)
My cat Kit was extremely funny and seemed to practically fall asleep on my dad's back! Kit did look ever some comfy and cute though.
The weekend was really fun! I went to the library for my second day volunteering with the 'summer reading challenge' on Saturday from 2-3:30pm. The number of children that attend has definitely grown which is really good. We had 35 children this week :)

Then in the afternoon/evening, I went round to Madison's house for a nice night in. It was so much fun! After trying to make a pizza (From Scratch) we munched on cakes that Madi's mum makes. They are LOVELY! and then we played board games, badminton, watched 'Stuck On You', star gazed in the back garden and I even saw a shooting star! :D I found this so strange as we were talking about this earlier in the evening. It was a fabulous night (Thanks Madison :)

I feel like watching Bridget Jones Diary 2 later and continuing my personal statement.That's all I have planned for today really.

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

Love Kirsty x

4 comments:

Madi. said...

You 'feel' like writing your personal statement?! Are you crazy?? Haha, am going to do my english project this afternoon hopefully and then AFTER I've finished that maybe think about doing personal statement!
I'm sorry, but cats are evil. ;)

You've made me fancy biscuits now :(

See you wednesday!

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

Haha, Kit is so cute! I love her face. Congrats on seeing a shooting star! Those are a wonderful rarity.
xoxo Amanda

Eliza said...

oh i'm sure you had a lot of fun! :) it's great that you are selling those things! :)

shooting stars are amazing, i remember every single one i saw in my life (there weren't many)

and thank you for the very lovely comment ♥

I V Y said...

i love your header! the shoes are awesome!