What lovely weather it has been here in London today! Some friends and I went on a much needed shopping trip to Oxford Street today. I must say it was so much fun but I feel majorly tired!
I did buy quite a lot today. Our first stop was 'Topshop'. In Oxford street they have one of the biggest 'Topshops' on the planet! seriously it is huge! It has three floors, two just for clothes and one for accessories! :o. Madison loves her accessories! ;) I was so happy as well because they have obviously only recently started selling real vintage pieces, clothes and bags. I fell in love with a bag, it was navy and red and would go so well with my new jumper (sigh!) however, it was £65 and just slightly out of my budget! So it had to be put back.
I think everybody bought something in 'Topshop' today which was good. Madison bought a really nice nautical cardigan and some 'Foxy' socks as we like to call them, Sophie bought some rather funky socks, Ambra bought some more of her favourite tops and I bought a 1980s style jumper :)
After this we stopped off in 'H+M'. Sophie works in one near to where we live and we are always so appreciative of her discount (hehe thanks Soph! :) I got a much needed jumper dress which is for my winter wardrobe, Soph got ALOT of things from tops to dresses etc. Ambra was the good one and managed to resist the temptation and Madison bought some rather nice jeans.
By this time we were so hungry, we decided to go to get some lunch. As usual our destination for fine dining was 'Pizza Hut' (haha!) I opted for a nice pasta this time which was very nice I must say ;)
I did buy quite a lot today. Our first stop was 'Topshop'. In Oxford street they have one of the biggest 'Topshops' on the planet! seriously it is huge! It has three floors, two just for clothes and one for accessories! :o. Madison loves her accessories! ;) I was so happy as well because they have obviously only recently started selling real vintage pieces, clothes and bags. I fell in love with a bag, it was navy and red and would go so well with my new jumper (sigh!) however, it was £65 and just slightly out of my budget! So it had to be put back.
I think everybody bought something in 'Topshop' today which was good. Madison bought a really nice nautical cardigan and some 'Foxy' socks as we like to call them, Sophie bought some rather funky socks, Ambra bought some more of her favourite tops and I bought a 1980s style jumper :)
After this we stopped off in 'H+M'. Sophie works in one near to where we live and we are always so appreciative of her discount (hehe thanks Soph! :) I got a much needed jumper dress which is for my winter wardrobe, Soph got ALOT of things from tops to dresses etc. Ambra was the good one and managed to resist the temptation and Madison bought some rather nice jeans.
By this time we were so hungry, we decided to go to get some lunch. As usual our destination for fine dining was 'Pizza Hut' (haha!) I opted for a nice pasta this time which was very nice I must say ;)
After chatting and eating lots of 'Jellybeans' we made our way to see if the new 'Nylon' issue had been released in 'Waterstones', but it hasn't been yet :( Hopefully soon though :)
Sophie's new obsession with 'Zara' allowed us to pop in there. I have never bought anything in 'Zara' before, but today I found the nicest bag I have ever seen! It has patch work all over and is so colourful! I loved it so I bought it! :)
After this we went into 'HMV'. At Madison's recommendation I bought 'The Edge Of Love'. I've just watched half of it and it is so good! I'm hoping to watch the next half tomorrow :) I'm really happy Madison suggested it because it is so good. Keira Knightly is brilliant like always and then Sienna Miller was also amazing! You go girls! ;) I will write a proper review once I have watched all of the film :)

Ambra was going to buy a lovely coat :s (haha!) but she opted not to. (She didn't really like it) Soph got a nice winter woolen jacket and Madz got a rather nice 'college' jumper as I called it :)
Then we went to the world known 'Selfridges'. We didn't buy anything because it was way too expensive! But it was so nice to browse and have a look.
'Primark' was the last place we went to but by this time Madi and I felt so tired so we just stood by a wall (lol) Sophie bought most of the shoes in 'Primark' (haha) and Ambra got a nice bag and some boots also.
At about 5:00pm, we decided to call our rather fabulous and long shopping trip a day and made our way home.
It was so much fun and we even got scouted on the streets of Oxford Street by 'Blackberry' for London Fashion Week (ahhhhh! :) They took our picture and then we were entered in a competition! You never know, but whoever the lucky winner is I hope they have a great time! :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.
~ Kirsty x

5 comments:
I am jealous of your lovely shopping day with friends and hope I get one soon too! Good luck in your competition! Wouldn't that be fabulous to win?
Hello, Kirsty!
That's awesome about the London Fashion Week competition! I hope you guys win. You all seem to have such unique styles, I'm sure you have a great shot. :)
I LOVE the bag and sweater dress you bought! They're beautiful! I haven't seen The Edge of Love but I want to! I look forward to your review.
Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!
xoxoox
Amanda
It sounds like a wonderful day. I am envious that you saw that movie, I've been wanting to watch it for a while. When photos of the costumes started to surface on the internet, I knew it was right up my ally:)
Thank you for your comment Kirsty!!
I can't wait to go to London at the end of October for just some days! :) and can't wait to go to Oxford Street too! and TOP SHOP!!!!!!! We have a tiny one here in Madrid, and it's a pity! Last year I could go to the one in Dublin when I was there that is bigger than the on in Madrid of course =)
Anyway the bag is wonderful!!! I love ZARA, I think I'll go and see around there thought I don't think I'll find the bad lol.
I'm glad you had such a beautiful day with your friends!! :)
xx from Madrid!
What a wonderful day you had, I love the photo from the movie, those two look so cute! Have a sweet day! x
Post a Comment