
As you probably know I went to Center Parcs in Elevedon Forest with my friend Madison from (http://www.blog-me-famous.blogspot.com/) and her parents- Tracy and Brynley, sister Brooke and sister's boyfriend, Paul. It was fabulous! I had such an amazing time. Me and Madison went on a Pedalo, horse and carriage ride, played crazy golf and went on a katacanoe. It was BRILLIANT! Our little villa/lodge was the cutest. It was really cozy and was right in the middle of the forest but was only a short bike ride away from village square, where the shops, sports plaza and activities are located. Me and Madison are not particularly sporty and so poodled around doing random activities. On our first night was managed to get lost in the forest on the bikes we hired (Named: Eddy and Ernie) :s. We even managed to act out a Lost scene and Twilight scene. It was such a laugh. Being able to go to such a fun pact holiday with a best friend is always lovely :). The swimming pool is the best! It has rapids, lots of slides, including the secret slide ;) that me and Madzy found. The place also has a perfect little sweet shop. I knew the candy shop had to be good because it sold my two favourite sweets: Pear drops and Sugar mice! Perfection ;)
Madi was happy with this shop because it sold foam bananas, which are also scrummy! :)
Madi was happy with this shop because it sold foam bananas, which are also scrummy! :)
I had such a good time and am so happy that they offered to take me on this 4 day adventure. Thanks Madison and family! :D
(The second day...)


(The third day...)



Hope everyone has had a fab fab week! :)
~Kirsty x

5 comments:
you two are the cutest I'm so glad you had fun!!
Right on sista!
Spud me.
Your pictures are so great! I want to go there someday! It looks so beautiful!!!
xoxo
Amanda
Oh that looks like such fun!
Hi Kirsty!!
YOU are the winner of my give-away, and that makes me so happy! Email me with your full name and address and I will mail the print to you this week! :)
Have a happy wednesday!
xoxoxoxo
Amanda
Post a Comment