Saturday, 31 October 2009

Trick or Treat?


Happy Halloween everyone!

Wow! Halloween has come around quickly this year, don't you think?

I am pleased to announce that one of my all time favourite films is on today; 'Halloween Town'. I used to love this film and so I'm hoping it is still as brilliant as I remember it :)

Well since it is the witching hour Madison and myself are having a change of course on our plans. We were originally going to go to Carnaby Street in London, but now we are going to a 'spooky' night at an old fort not too far from where we both live. Ahhhh! I'm scared but it should be VERY funny ;) I'm not so good with the whole scary stories or films, I prefer the more light hearted Halloween, but I know this will be great fun and Madi has assured me that it is for 6+ so I am presuming that it won't be scary :s haha

Anyhooo I've had a good week this half term. It's been very busy though. I've been shopping A LOT and my friend Ambra has returned home from her rather wonderful trip to New York. I am soooo jealous! But she had a fabulous time which is just wonderful :)
On Thursday one of my friends decided to have a random house party which was rather excellent, (even though Greg did say it was average haha ;) we all had lots of fun :)






I hope everyone has a wonderful time trick or treating and I want to see lots of pictures of decorations and what everyone did :) hehe


~ Kirsty x

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Happy Halloween! Have fun!

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

yay! happy halloween, kirsty!

Anonymous said...

This looks like so mch fun! I love the "This is Halloween" song from Nughtmare Before Christmas, and the cool pumpkin laterns!
Its actually my frinds birthday today, so we'll probabaly bake cupcakes and watch slasher movies! Have a lovely night too!
H
xo