Sunday, 4 October 2009

It's a girl! Congratulations! :)

This week, on Wednesday I was pleased to find out that a family friend has just had a baby girl. So I am pleased to announce the new arrival of baby Esme! I was so excited to here that Sian had finally had her daughter and I can't wait to see her!

As a matter of fact Sophie and I had planned to go to Lakeside on Wednesday (in Sophie's car :), so whilst shopping and buying yet more clothes :s :) we took a detour to H + M so that I could buy Esme, Sian and Carl some presents on the birth of their daughter. We loved looking around at all the baby clothes and toys, but after a while I finally decided what to get her: a pink 'Hello Kitty' dress, a pink 'Hello Kitty' cardigan and a little baby bunny :)
(Sorry the picture is a bit messy, my mum had all of her art stuff out! haha)

Work experience wasn't that great this week. I was a bit bored but a paramedic bought me a 'Kit Kat', which was sooo lovely of him :)

On Friday Ambra, Sophie and I decided to go to the cinema to see Fame, in the evening. We even bought our tickets, but after deciding whether we should see that or 'The invention of lying' we opted for the latter. I actually really enjoyed it. It wasn't the best film but it was quite funny and it had Jennifer Garner in it who is so funny and such a sweet actress :) Ricky Gervais is also hilarious! :)

We even saw some people from college who Sophie was able to give a lift home in her car as well. It was one of those nights where the film might not have been fabulous but the night was brilliant! I got the giggles so much and then all of my Aero bubbles fell out in the bottom of my bag (hahahaha) to my friends amusement. ;)

We are planning to go to see Fame on Tuesday night after college because it is 'cheap Tuesday' at Vue cinemas. I can't wait to see it now! :D

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

~ Kirsty x

4 comments:

iris said...

how beautiful! the arrival of a baby is always so great =')
I'm happy you're ok:)

xxx from madrid dear

Kelley Anne said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your friend's baby. I can't wait to hear what you think of Fame. One of our friends is dying to see it.

Maggi said...

I love Hello Kitty, congrats to your friend! I hope your work experience is better this week!

Sydney Swift said...

Esme is such a beautiful name!
and i always go to Vue on the days when it's half price xD