Sunday, 18 October 2009

Camden Town

Hi everyone!

Sorry about not posting a blog entry recently. I've been really busy so I have quite a lot to write about :)

College is very busy as normal. I have soooooo much coursework but I am hoping that it is all ok and that I will get it all done!

The Friday before last my friends and I all went to Wildwoods, which is such a lovely restaurant in my home town. I would definitely recommend it. It serves a range of different dishes from pasta to pizza, from fish courses to hamburgers :) I had this really really nice chicken and pasta dish which was so lovely. In fact most of my friends had this apart from the boys who just had to comment on the fact that we had all ordered the same! But it wasn't on purpose (haha)
After we all went back to Sophie's house which was really funny. She has this little games room with music and stuff and so it was a lot of fun :)


(Seriously what we make the boys do! lol)
On Staurday, after taking a trip to the Anglia Ruskin University open day; Madison and I went to Romford and then she came back to my house. It was a totally random night which consisted of a lot of laughs and a lot of the computer. We took some very random pictures (which you have probably seen on Madzy's blog) It was a totally fabulouzo night! :)
(Madison trying to swish her hair! :)

Then the Friday just gone we all decided to go out to the cinema to see 'Zombieland'. I didn't really think the film was that great but the night was so good. I sat next to Madison and I accidentally elbowed her, so I apologized and for some reason said 'Oh sorry for emailing you!' As a response Madi and I started to laugh so hard :) The amount of popcorn that I got thrown at me by the boys, I mean seriously! haha. The night made me laugh lots. I just kept giggling.
After we all went back to Alan's house in his spider infested shed. Luckily I'm not too bad with spiders but some of my friends were running around :)

So moving on to yesterday... Camden was the location but because the tube is all messed up at the moment because of all the work that they have been doing for about 2 years now (and it's still not done!) Madzy and I had to take a slight detour involving 3 trains, but for some reason this proved to be much quicker than the normal way we go :)

When we got there Madison started to film to show all of you bloggers the atmosphere that Camden Town holds. We wanted to go and find a great little vintage shop that we had been in before. It's called 'Berty and Gerty's' and we met the co-owner (oh la la). I bought a new purse which I just love and a hat which I have in grey and wear a lot so thought that I would buy it in black. It's a lovely beret with a bow on the front. I just love it! Madison bought a really cute little bangle! It's soooooo pretty :)

It was such a fabulous day! We then went back to Madison's house for the evening. We went on the computer for quite a lot of the night and listened to music (which had to involve karaoke ;) Then we had pizza, pasta and garlic bread which was majorly yummy!

The pictures from the day are below...







Thanks for a great day Madison! :)

I hope everyone is well and having a lovely October!

Love Kirsty x

3 comments:

Kelley Anne said...

Its wonderful to have you back! And looks like you've been having wonderful times. Good luck with your coursework:)

street angel said...

Love the pics!

Madi. said...

don't forget the Kyle stalking and the fact that we got chucked out of Vue!!!!!